From time to time, voluntary and community organisations need to be able to pick up the phone to ask for advice on a particular matter, and more intensive support regarding a more complex matter is sometimes needed over a longer period of time. Whatever your needs, please contact Estyn Llaw to take advantage of the specialist support that we offer in a wide range of linguistic fields.
'Estyn Llaw' means 'to lend a helping hand', and that's exactly what we're able to offer large and small organisations in the voluntary and community sector on a local, regional and national level, to help them to develop their use of the Welsh language.
• Language Schemes
• Bilingual Design
• Finding and Working with a Translator
• Organising Bilingual Events
• Holding and Chairing Bilingual Meetings
• Recruiting Bilingual Staff / Volunteers
• Developing a Bilingual Website
• Information Technology and the Welsh Language
• Conducting a Language Skills Audit